Purchase a gift voucher
After shampooing with tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free, and conditioning with tgin Triple Moist Replenishing Conditioner, apply a generous amount of tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask to hair and comb through to ensure distribution from roots to ends.
Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave on the hair for 35 minutes to 1 hour without heat.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water, followed by cool water.
Our Curly Curling Cream helps to define curls, waves and coils by adding moisture. It conditions, prevents frizz and has no sticky build-up. Great for curl, kinky, wavy and coily, hair textures. Our Curling Cream defines, conditions, and adds manageability to your curls. Leaves hair soft , shiny, and deeply moisturized.for Natural Hair restores your real, authentic beauty.
- Apply a little or liberally depending upon your hair’s need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Also great after defining with Curling Custard or Twist & Shine Defining Cream to soften and enhance the finish. Also helps to combat flaking from styling products.
Wash hair with tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to cleanse scalp and remove excess product buildup. Follow with tgin Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner. Rinse out..
Apply tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner to wet hair and style as usual.
Infused with Honey and Avocado, this shampoo for dry and curly hair types is a gentle cleanser that contains rich moisturizing property is a beautiful blend that works to provide weightless, natural body and bounce. Discover light, vivacious hair with a long lasting sweet fragrance that you’ll love running your hands through.
Apply As I Am® JBCO Leave-in Conditioner liberally throughout clean, detangled hair.
While hair is still damp to wet, smooth Curling crème onto small sections from root to tip.
Define each section by gliding hair between your thumb and forefinger, rotating the ends around your fingertip to form a coil finish.
Spray hair with AIA JBCO water if it begins to dry before you’re done. Air dry or use a hood dryer on low setting.
After hair is completely dry, fluff, separate or arrange coils and curls as desired.
Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions. This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Twist Defining Cream to detangled hair while it is wet, in small sections from root to tip, then twist away!
- Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you’re done. Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- For twist outs, undo twists and separate, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter® Cream onto hair, daily or whenever needed.
You may use Twist Defining Cream for shingling, too, by combing it section-by-section through clean, detangled soaking wet hair with a wide-toothed comb. Dry thoroughly before manually fluffing and separating for style.
As I Am JBCO Moisturizing Masque is an intensive conditioner.
Apply a generous amount to hair strands working the product in from root to tip. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
For Deep Treatment:
Distribute masque throughout hair. Put on a plastic cap. Leave on 15-20 minutes under a hooded dryer. Dampen hair if it gets too dry. Remove cap, carefully detangle, and rinse thoroughly.
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a liberal amount of tgin Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo to your palms.
Distribute evenly throughout hair and scalp. Rinse well.
Shampoo a second time if needed to remove excess buildup.
Follow with tgin Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner or for extra deep conditioning, tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask.
Eases wet combing Helps strengthen hair Seals the cuticle layer Supports healthy hair growth Adds moisture and shine Prepares your hair for styling Especially beneficial if custard, gel or setting cream is to be applied for final styling