Thank you for reviewing OjaMEA.Com Prohibited Products and Restricted Products. By signing up for an OjaMEA’s sellers account, you agree that you will not sell or offer any of the services listed below. The sale of any Prohibited Products, and that you will not use OjaMEA’s services to accept payment for sale of any Restricted Products without providing additional information or documentation as specified by OjaMEA.com
This is subject to change in accordance to UAE laws and any violation is the liability of the seller.
- Illegal and Potentially Illegal Products/Services
- Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
- Pre-Adult Content- Pictures, Videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18
- Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Weapons (Swords, Knives, etc.)
- Tobacco Products, Smoking Mixtures, or Tobacco Substitutes
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Drugs/Devices, Controlled Substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices, Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Services and/or Advice
- Internet Pharmacies
- Internet Pharmacy Referral Sites
- Financial Services or Advice (including but not limited to)
- - Check cashing
- - Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
- - Credit Counseling or Credit Repair Services
- - Currency exchange o Debt consolidation
- - Loan or Mortgage Modification
- - Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
- - Money transfer services/Cash Advance (except for regulated Financial Institutions which are acceptable)
- - Quasi Cash
- Buyers Clubs
- Remote Access Services / Technical Support
- Embassy, Foreign Consulate, or Other Foreign Government
- Travel Services, including Airfare, Cruises, and Car Rentals
- Pre-Paid Phone Card or Services
- “Up-Sell” Sellers
- Chain Letters
- Cash Gifting
- Psychic or astrological readings/consultation
- Hypnosis and/or subliminal recordings or consultation
- Replica and/or unlicensed branded goods
- Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
- Offering a Free Gift, Prize or Contest/Sweepstakes entry as an inducement to purchase their product or service
- Multi-Level Marketing Companies
- Inbound Telemarketing Companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalog or media advertising)
- Outbound Telemarketing Companies
- Direct Marketing- Subscription Sellers
- Infomercial Sellers
- Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party
- Sellers offering Substantial Rebates or Special Incentives that are awarded to the cardholder subsequent to the original purchase
- Negative response marketing techniques by any type of seller (i.e. customer is automatically charged if they don’t return the merchandise at the end of the free trial period)
- Sites that promote Hatred, Racism, or Religious Persecution
- Non-Accredited Certification Test Exams, Academic Degrees, or Diplomas
- Matrimonial sites, “Find-A-Bride”, etc.
- Cultural artifacts, Antiquities, and Native American Artifacts
- Police and other Government Identification and Equipment
- Fulfillment Centers
- “Get-rich-quick” schemes
- Medical Benefits packages
- Medical Marijuana
- Pseudo-pharmaceuticals (anti-aging pills, sex nutrients, etc.)
- Sports forecasting or odds-making
- Extended warranty companies
- Audio/video text
- Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Newsgroups and/or file sharing services
- Radar and/or cellular jammers or boosters
- Legal services and/or advice
- Phone unlocking/“jailbreaking”, modification chips, unlock codes
- Restricted products/services are ones which we will support, but with additional documentation and/or differing terms.
- Events, Seminars, and other live events
- Essay/Thesis writing services
- Dating/Social networking
- Branded Products
- • Sellers Engaged in Activity Prohibited by the Card Brands
- • Sellers or Principals listed on MATCH
- • Seller, Principal or related entities previously identified by any Card Brand for deceptive practices or any other violation of Card Brand rules.
- • Sellers in any Card Brand excessive chargeback or fraud program or sellers with chargeback or fraud rates over 1%
- • Sellers that use tactics to evade any Card Brand excessive chargeback or fraud monitoring programs
- • Sellers up-selling or cross-selling products of other sellers and then sharing the cardholder data with the third party or receiving cardholder data from third parties (Data Pass).
- • Sellers splitting the sale across multiple transactions
- • Merchants providing products/services that fall under the 5967 MCC
Shipments and returnsYour pack shipment
Free shipping offer applies to certain products (subject to weight, size & location within the UAE) and OjaMEA has the rights to NOT fulfill an order if it is in breach of any of the terms deemed not viable. < br /> Products delivery via our free (over 250aed) purchases can only be returned if the customer agrees to pay for the delivery & pickup cost and the balance will be credited to the customers OjaMEA Wallet account for future spends. NO CASH RETURNS or Card reversal payments will be made to a customer.
Packages are generally dispatched within 48hrs after receipt of payment and are shipped via any of our 3rd party courier providers with tracking and drop-off with or without signature.
If you have opted for express delivery, a required signature, an additional cost will be applied at the point of purchase, however we highly recommend you contact our customer experience online via chat or on the platform prior to making your order. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment.
We advise you to group your items in one order.
We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile products. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Shipping fees & pickup fees for purchased goods will apply for orders called after 3hrs of purchase. If the product has been delivered full shipping cost will be applied and deducted from your account balance.